- Integrated software solution with an ergonomic interface for axis configuration (Easy Motion and Motion Pro).
- Application Function Blocks (rotary knife, cut to length, grouping/ungrouping, clamping, etc.)
- PLCopen function blocks
- Remote graphic terminal for commissioning.
- Up to 8 synchronised axes
- CANopen, Modbus, Ethernet, PROFIBUS DP, DeviceNet
- Simple or complex machines, compact, modular or special
- Integration into standard automation architectures available on the market.
- Intelligent combinations: Lexium Controller and its integrated software solution, combined with Lexium 05 or Lexium 15 servodrives and BSH or BDH servomotors, and connectivity solution
- The answer to all your needs in all sectors, such as food and beverage, textile, electronic, metal and woodworking, etc.
- Ready for immediate use.
Give your machine a new profile!
The new motion controller Lexium Controller is the optimised solution for axis positioning with embedded automation functions. Combined with Lexium 05 or Lexium 15 servodrives, you can easily design and start your applications with Lexium Controller.
- Material handling (conveyors, palletisers, storage and retrieval systems) and transfer machines (gantry cranes, etc.)
- Assembly machines (inserting, clamping, etc.)
- Inspection and quality control machines (stress testing, etc.)
- Machines working “on the fly” (cutting, printing, marking, etc.)
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ