Reinforced EMC wall-mounting enclosures
- 10 dimensions.
- Water tightness : IP55 (IEC 60529).
- Resistance to external mechanical impact : IK10 (IEC 62262).
- Body made from a single folded and welded sheet.
- Metal monobloc enclosures made from ALU-ZINC 150 special plate.
- The presence of aluminium over 55% of the surface gives good reflection of electromagnetic waves.
- Delivered with integral earth braid between enclosure body and door.
- Metal closing point with earth continuity.
- Delivered with galvanized plain chassis (reference potential plate).
- Painted externally with textured polyester-epoxy resin, colour grey RAL-7035.
- External mechanical impact resistance: IK 10.
- Paint finish : colour grey RAL 7035.
- Certifications : EN62208, LCIE, UL and CUL.
Enclosures Spare Parts
Schneider Electric selected a wide variety of spare parts for your enclosure. No matter if the enclosure is recently built or has several years, you can have the replacement parts you need.
Your EMC enclosure ideal for your application where high level of EMC is needed !
High performance :
- around 80 dB at 10MHz (magnetic field)
- around 40 dB at 1gHz (electrical field)
Water tightness IP55 :
- Special body-door gasket (IP + EMC) provide electrical continuity between door and body, necessary for such installations, as well as water tightness and environmental seal.
- 10 dimensions
Range of mounting accessories
- compatible with Spacial S3D.
- Industrial automation and industrial control.
- Electrical distribution.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ