ex Osiris, OsiSense XU is for non-contact sensing up to a hundred metres of objects of any shape and any type
General purpose products
Diameter 18 XUB range (up to 20 metres), miniature XUM range (up to 15 m), compact 50X50 XUK range (up to 45m), and compact XUX range (up to 60m) are available in:
- all industrial detection system modes such as: Thru-beam, Reflex, Reflex polarised, Diffuse and Diffuse with background suppression.
- in multimode which means all these five detection systems are available in only one reference. This major innovation gives a greater simplicity of choice setup and maintenance management.
Fork format, XUV range: the most cost-effective and easy to install photo-fork for small conveyors, packaging and labelling machines.
Available in the most typical formats on the market.
Mark readers, luminescence sensors, transparency detection, colour sensors, aqueous liquid detection, label detection, laser sensors,etc.
- All the most industrial photo-electric popular formats available at your Telemecanique sensors distributor next door.
- Standard or multimode products.
- Plus a wide choice of “applicative” products.
- Industrial and tertiary general purpose use for small & medium machines, access control,etc.
- Dedicated offer for packaging, handling, assembly, conveying, food & beverage,etc.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ