Large PLC for Discrete or Process applications and high availability solutions
PLC for manufacturing processes
FeaturesWith the new Premium processors in the Unity range, there is no need to worry about restrictions…
- 5 IEC languages as standard: LD, ST, FBD, SFC, IL.
- High performance CPUs with 37 ns per instruction and up to 7 Mb of programme
- High-level multitasking system
- A compact system (very high density modules) particularly at ease in extended architectures (distribution of 16 racks in real time without repeater)
- An extensive catalogue of application-specific modules (safety, reflex processing, counter, position control, motion, weighing, data storage)
- New High End processors
- All Ethernet TCP/IP Transparent Ready services: IO scanning, Global Data, Web server, e-mail messaging, direct access to databases, TCP Open, Network Time Protocol, etc.
- Numerous built-in ports: USB port, Ethernet TCP/IP port with Web server, CANopen or FIP master port, Modbus serial port
- The widest connectivity offer on the market:AS-Interface, Modbus Plus, INTERBUS or PROFIBUS DP
Winning products right across the boardMore flexibility and openness...
Premium offers unrivalled performance, reducing cycle times and avoiding any need for optimisation, thanks to the integration of more diagnostics and production data, freedom of communication and access to generic programming.
- Complex and special machines
- Manufacturing processes
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ