Steel industrial boxes
A comprehensive range of steel industrial boxes with different dimensions in plain cover versions, entry plate versions or BUS version.
Simplicity, ergonomics and versatility, it's all in the box
The Spacial SBM range is ready to deliver the protection you need in the industry’s most challenging applications.
- 45 different boxes in plain versions, entry plate versions and a BUS version with a glazed door and entry plates are available
- Easy installation with direct fixing through the rear, or mounting with external lugs
- Steel enclosures, protected inside and outside with epoxy-polyester paint in RAL 7035 grey
- Polyurethane sealing gasket applied throughout the range Multiple installation accessories
Engineered for your business:
- Ergonomic - extension box and accesories allow ease of component installation and adjustment
- Versatile – FL21 cable entry compliant for seamless and easy connections
- Extensive – the industry’s largest combination of dimensions, with 42 varieties available in the catalogue
- Compatible – easy to use, simple to install thanks to compatibility with many existing boxes and their accessories
- Durable – attractive and tough design provides protection of your most sensitive electronics
- Dependable – reliable delivery world-wide to get you up and running on schedule.
Spacial SBM metallic boxes
- Protection: IP 66 or IP 55 across the range
- Selection: 80mm and 120mm depths available, with or without pre-built FL 21 cable entries
- Strength: Rated up to IK 10
- Ease of use: Install with just a screwdriver
- Modularity: Straightforward range of widths, heights and depths
The Spacial SBM range is ideal for use in a diverse range of industrial machine and building functions. It offers the best performance in its class and is the result of forward-thinking design and meticulous manufacturing quality that you can count on.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ