MV Vacuum Contactors
This proven range of vacuum contactors offer the best solution to suit MV feeders for industrial projects with a fast switching rate and a long mechanical life.
This proven range of vacuum contactors offers the best solution to suit MV feeders for industrial projects. They have a fast switching rate and a long mechanical life. Fitted with an electronic auxiliary supply control device, CBX and CVX provides an energy efficient solution.
- The design and contact materials fulfil the general requirements for contactor applications of motor starters, transformers or capacitor bank feeders (inc back-to-back installations) in various industrial sectors.
- CBX has a cubic arrangement for 7.2 kV and 12 kV applications and is available with single or three-phase. A mechanical interlock between two contactors is available for motor reverser applications.
- The CBX contactors come with electronic auxiliary supply (EAS) as standard equipment.
- CVX - Up to 12kV, capable for inductive and capacitive load type, and fuse holders are available. The withdrawable type is equipped with trolley and can be adapted with panels by specified cradles.
- Meets or exceeds international standards.
- Fast switching rate.
- Long mechanical life.
- Low power losses thanks to electronic auxiliary supply.
- Easy configuration and low consumption.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ