MCCB with adjustable settings, rated for 100 to 630 A, ideal for applications in small to medium sized buildings
FeaturesThe EasyPact CVS range is the easy choice for quality and value.
Designed to meet the requirements of the majority of common protection applications in medium-sized buildings, the new EasyPact CVS circuit breakers deliver a level of performance and cost-saving functionality that is unusual in their price range.
- Rated current from 100 to 630 A
- Breaking capacity from 25 to 50 kA at 400/415 V
- 3- and 4-pole versions
- 3 frame sizes
- Thermal-magnetic and electronic protection available for the entire range
- Extended, adjustable thermal protection from 0,7 to 1 times (TMD) or 0,5 to 1 times (electronic) the rating of the trip unit
- Common accessories and auxiliaries with other Schneider Electric MCCB offers
- Suitable for isolation
- Earth-leakage protection achieved by installing a Vigi module or a Vigirex relay
- Switch-disconnector versions also available
- Compliance with IEC 60947-2
- Certifications: GOST, CCC, CCS
Get the performance you need, at a cost-effective investment, with the quality you demand:
- Exceptional feature set including extended current limiting capacity and adjustable thermal protection
- Simplicity of selection, purchasing, stocking and installation
- IEC compliant, internationally certified offer, delivers Schneider electric commitment to quality
ApplicationsProtection and management of LV electrical installations for common electrical distribution applications in small and medium-sized commercial or industrial buildings.
EasyPact CVS100BS, ultra-compact design with lower breaking capacity is ideally suited for telecom and distributed generation OEMs, and for small buildings within floor and final distribution applications
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ