Medium voltage Variable Frequency Drive from 315 to 16,200KVA
Clean and compact MV Variable Frequency Drive
Thanks to a multi-level technology and advanced level of equipments as standard , the Altivar 1200 is an innovative and compact Medium Voltage drive designed to enhance electrical distribution, motor control, control systems in industrial and utility applications.
Improved technology for better results
- All-in-one cabinet for reduced installation costs and quick commissioning
- Fully equipped drive for increased effectiveness
- Simple and proven design to avoid motor disturbance
- Efficient cooling system for increased energy savings
- Improved OPEX and CAPEX through seamless integration with motor and line supply
Compact design and enhanced safety
- Compliance with major international standards: IEC, IEEE 519-1992
- Robust IP31 enclosure (IP41 & 42 as options)
- Smaller footprint thanks a Control and transformer combined cabinet
- Well equipped for safer operation ( interlock, UPS, Light system, Security screw, handlelock)
- Optimized modular architecture
Advanced, motor-friendly topology
- Harmonics-free input current with high power factor (harmonics THDI<3% (input and output)
- Multi-level topology featuring a 18-54 pulse diode rectifier and a low-voltage IGBT with a proven performance record in a wide range of applications
- Easy-to-use 10-inch colour LCD touch-screen with the results at your fingertips.
- Multiple languages
Efficient cooling system
- Innovative transformer design with no need for additional bottom blowers.
- No additional fans needed inside the cabinet.
- Up to 0.3% total drive efficiency
Enjoy the benefits of cutting-edge technology:
- Easy integration into existing or new installations high reliability and performance
- Reduced energy consumption
- Lower maintenance costs
- Complete range of services
- Optimized return on investment
Mining, Minerals and Metals: fans and conveyors
Oil and Gas: fans, air compressors, pumps
Power: fans, pumps
Water and watewater : pumps
Altivar 1200 is open to most networks and easy to integrate into any medium or low-voltage architecture for added performance and control of your applications.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ