10-40kVA compact 3 phase UPS power protection with excellent efficiency and optimized footprint particularly adapted for demanding industrial environments.
Performance UPS power for critical applications
Features10kVA to 40kVA
Galaxy 3500 UPS offers compact 3 Phase UPS power protection for commercial and technical facilities as well as industrial applications.The Galaxy 3500 includes dual-mains input, automatic and maintenance bypasses, and scalable runtime with hot-swappable batteries for increased availability. The parallel capability for redundancy and capacity, new optional bypass panels, and extended run battery frames provide increased flexibility. Low cost of ownership is achieved through best-in-class efficiency and a reduction in rating of electrical infrastructure - wires, transformers, and generators. The built in Network Management Card with temperature monitoring provides remote UPS power monitoring and management through a simple interface. Serviceability is greatly enhanced by user-replaceable batteries, front access servicing, and included start-up service for maximized configurabililty. All these features make the Galaxy 3500 the easiest UPS in its class to deploy, manage and maintain.
- Advanced electrical features - Excellent power conditioning, very low harmonic distortion through IGBT rectifier, input power factor correction, and high power efficiency
- Dual mains input - Increases availability by allowing the UPS to be connected to two separate power sources.
- Frequency and voltage regulation - Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Hot-swappable batteries - Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Parallel-capacity capable - Increases total power capacity by using multiple uninterruptible power supplies simultaneously.
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Built-in Web/SNMP management - Full-featured management via a Web browser as well as comprehensive management from a Network Management System.
- Environmental monitoring - Prevent equipment failure from a full range of threatening environmental conditions.
- LCD graphics display - Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
Total Cost of Ownership
- Excellent footprint - Small UPS footprint provides maximum usage of valuable electrical room floorspace
- Input power factor correction - Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging - Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- 7x24 telephone technical support - Our experienced technical support engineers are available to answer your questions, giving you peace of mind knowing the help you need is there when you need it.
- Battery replacement without tools - Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Front-access servicing - Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
- Multiple levels of service - With the option of packages or individual service components, our services are structured to allow you to pick and choose what you would like APC to do for you.
- User-replaceable air filters - Enables quick and simple replacement of air filters.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ