Harmony Easy XA2E
Harmony XA2E - Ø 22 mm, plastic push-buttons, switches with metallic-look ring and pilot lights
The cost effective, reliable and ergonomic solution for your control and signalling applications.
FeaturesHarmony Easy XA2E , Ø 22 mm plastic push buttons, switches and pilot lights are part of the Easy line, the essential automation & control products from a worldwide leader.
When just enough is just right!
Fit for purpose products
- Focus on key functions:
- Contact functions: pushbuttons with spring return and push-push; selector switches and key switches, 2 or 3 positions ; emergency switching off pushbuttons with push-pull and turn to release
- Contact and signaling functions: illuminated pushbuttons with spring return
- Signaling functions: pilot lights with integral LED
- Groomed ergonomics: modern design with metallic-look ring; ergonomic curve on the selector switches allows flexible operation
- Mounting by a single nut to the control panel,
- Anti-rotation plate prevents the head from rotation
- Anti-loosening system for screw clamp terminals of contact blocks.
- Conforming to most demanding international standards and approvals
- Tested and certified performance
- Excellent resistance to mechanical shock and vibration
- Supports extended temperature range from −40°C to +70°C
- Supported by the service of Schneider Electric, a worldwide leader in automation and control
- Wide availability throughout an extensive distribution network
BenefitsIntroducing the Easy line, the essential automation & control products from a worldwide leader in automation.
Harmony Easy XA2E , Ø 22 mm plastic push buttons, switches and pilot lights are entry-level products that are perfectly tailored to meet the specific requirements of emerging markets. In other words, they answer to the following challenges: fit for purpose at affordable price with no compromise on easiness, robustness, availability and services.
- Standard OEM and Panel Builder applications
- Applications: lift and elevator, textile machine, hoisting...Service sector and infrastructure:energy distribution panel builders...
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ