Healthcare facilities can worry less about their energy infrastructure with Schneider Electric Power Solutions and focus more on providing quality care.
In the U.S. alone, a typical 50 bed hospital spends $680,000 per year — roughly $13,611 per bed — on electricity and natural gas.
Tested, validated, and documented architectures that ensure maximum power availability, reliability, and efficiency
Schneider Electric now offers a complete range of solutions that can optimize every aspect of your electrical power systems and, in turn, help you improve financial performance, operational productivity, and patient safety, through:
- Energy Operation: Monitor every watt that flows through your building, helping you make informed decisions about using energy smarter.
- Secured Power Distribution: Ensure that your renovations can take place without interrupting power to other areas and with minimum disruption to staff and patients.
- Power Monitoring and Control: Maximize power availability and make informed decisions during a power crisis.
- Operating Theater Solution: Enable monitoring and control of the electrical and environmental parameters, with real-time information being fed through an easy-to-use touch-screen display.
- Power Outage Insight: A combination of smart meters, circuit breakers, and communication interfaces working together to keep your lights on and critical equipment running without incident.
- EPSS Testing: Reliably and efficiently automate the entire testing and documentation process.