- Electrical Systems are Serious Business
Our power system engineers are serious professionals who help ensure safe, reliable, continuous power. This video provides an overview of our broad range of capabilities: NFPA 70E compliance solutions, design and upgrade solutions, power system assessments, and analytical studies.
- Solutions for NFPA 70E Compliance
Schneider Electric is a recognized leader in promoting electrical work-place safety. This video gives an overview of the steps to comply with the requirements of NFPA 70E.
- Engineering Services Brochure
Learn more about how Schneider Electric Engineering Services can address all of your power system requirements.Read more
- Schneider Electric Engineering Services : At a Glance Read more
Enhance the Safety and Reliability of Your Power SystemWe are focused on helping facilities manager their energy and solve complex power system issues that may involve equipment, automation or the utility. For more than forty years, Schneider Electric Engineering Services has completed over 10,000 power system assessments, studies and designs for our customers. Our capabilities include:
Electrical Safety: NFPA 70E ComplianceWe help companies comply with the requirements of NFPA 70E. Our offer includes electrical safe work policy development, arc flash risk assessments and arc flash mitigation solutions. Find Out More
Power System Analytical StudiesOur analytical studies help ensure a facility's power system operates as it was designed and intended. Find Out More
- We deliver solutions that include corrective action recommendations to mitigate future power system issues.
- Many of our professional engineers are leaders in IEEE, NFPA and other power system standard-making organizations.